- Basic Information
- Mandatory Quarantine Questions
- Understanding the Terms of SIMA's Workplace Access.
What date are you scheduled to work at a SIMA workplace?
Mandatory Quarantine Questions
Have you travelled overseas in the past two weeks?
Have you spent time with anyone who has travelled overseas in the past two weeks?
Have you come in contact with anyone in the past two weeks who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of the above three questions, please stay home.
Understanding the Terms of SIMA Workplace Access.
SIMA will be routinely cleaning frequently touched surfaces including door handles and countertops and providing hand sanitiser, disposable wipes and gloves if required. We are working with essential staff only in each space. Please do not arrive earlier than your scheduled call-time, once your session is complete you will be required to leave the premises as swiftly as possible.
Thank you for working with us to make our spaces as hygienic and safe as possible.
By ticking this box you agree to the following guidelines while at a SIMA workspace:
- Washing your hands thoroughly upon entering and exiting.
- Ensuring your instruments and area are cleaned before and after your session.
- Practicing social distancing (1.5 meters apart)
- If you feel unwell, please stay home
- If someone in your home is unwell, please stay home