Sydney Improvised Music Association (SIMA) has been uniquely developing and presenting Australian jazz for more than 35 years.
We have helped thousands of Australian jazz musicians find and share their voices through our performance, artist development and mentoring programs. We have opened children’s ears to the excitement of improvised music.
Associate your brand with excellence and innovation by supporting a widely respected, forward-thinking and vibrant brand. Dare to take a risk and reap the rewards.
We have enjoyed successful collaborations and partnerships with businesses and sponsors who have helped us put bold, original Australian work on the stage.
Demonstrate your corporate and social responsibility by supporting our Young Women’s Jazz Workshops, Young Artist and Composer Initiatives or our unique secondary school education program, Cool for School.
Benefits may include:
- Association with the SIMA brand
- Exposure to targeted audience bases
- Alliance with world class performing arts programs and events
- Corporate hospitality
- Private behind the scenes opportunities
- Cross promotional initiatives
- Product sampling
- Sponsor employee benefits, including access to discount tickets and special offers
- Acknowledgment in marketing collateral
- Website presence including features and links
There are many levels you can contribute to our sponsorship programs.
To find out more information about our Sponsorship packages, contact Amy Curl on 02 8322 0974 or email@example.com.