SIMA 2021 – COVID SAFE PLAN
Conditions of entry
Patrons and Artists are not permitted to enter SIMA events if they are:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Visitors who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
- maintain good personal and respiratory
- agree to contact tracing procedures
- acknowledge the right of SIMA to refuse entry or request their departure from our sites at any time and for any reason relating to these requirements;
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.