Health and Safety
SIMA Covid safe plan
We are committed to the health and safety of our artists and patrons
In order to ensure SIMA events are safe for patrons and artists, we require all attendee’s to:
- Check in using the NSW Heath App.
- Provide proof of double vaccination or official exception.
- Remain socially distanced from all other groups of attendees – including staff and artists.
- Audiences, staff, and artists must wear a mask when indoors. (If a mask is not brought, one will be provided to you)
- Use hand sanitiser
SIMA will ensure a covid safe event by:
- The sanitizer will be made available upon entry, at the bar service area for use.
- 5m physical distancing at points of mixing
- 5m physical distancing when queuing between seated groups
- 5m physical distancing between staff
- Tables will be set at 1.5m+ apart to allow appropriate distancing between groups
- COVID marshals will monitor the use of masks indoors
SIMA reserves the right to remove any attendees who are visibly unwell from the premises.
SIMA and 107 staff are undertaking thorough cleaning practices to ensure the venue is COVID safe, including:.
sanitizing of all surfaces before, throughout and after events.
Our business requires all staff, contractors and artists as well as audiences to be fully vaccinated in order to work for SIMA. Otherwise they must show proof of exemption with a letter from their physician or another credible source.
Staff will be trained to handle how to manage patrons who are not complying and also how to manage the exemption